How does a ministry build a flourishing staff culture in the midst of rapid growth? In today's episode, BCWI President Al Lopus is speaking with Jesse Casler and David Wasik of HOPE International, a microfinance institution focused on serving the poorest areas in the world.
In this episode, you'll learn about:
- How growth is an outcome of Christ-centeredness, excellence and quality
- Maintaining a sense of mission as your organization grows
- How the BCWI Employee Engagement Survey acts as a guide to "speak truth in love"
- Translating both positive and negative feedback into an action plan
- Developing top talent, succession planning and promoting from within
- Rewarding top performers with more authority and decision-making
- How admitting and engaging mistakes can pay dividends with your team and donors
- Resolving challenges and improving communication between the field and central office